COVID-19: A Message to Our Service Clients
May 22nd, 2020
Thank you for your interest in what we are doing to help protect our community and stop the spread of Covid-19.
Our Sales & Service departments are open with slightly reduced hours.
We thank you for your patience and understanding with the precautionary measures that we have put in place. These measures take into account Health & Safety best practices, recently outlined by our provincial government. These are meant to ensure your safety, and that of our employees.
As we progress through this crisis, we will do so as safely as possible (while exercising caution) with the intention to meet the needs and expectations of our guests.
We would like to share with you some of the protocols implemented:
- Our customer waiting area has been modified to ensure physical distancing
- Verbal authorization for service is acceptable during the pandemic
- We have suspended our Courtesy Shuttle until further notice
- We do offer Valet Service for local clientele
- Touch points on customer vehicles are cleaned before and after services performed
We kindly ask you to:
- While visiting Stratford Honda, please be mindful and keep a physical distance of 2 metres from other individuals
- Please ensure your vehicle is free of any garbage, used tissue, food items, water bottles or travel mugs before bringing it in for Service
- Please note that we have limited (designated) seats for clients to wait during appointments
- You may also wait outside the dealership, browse the lot, or perhaps bring a lawn chair & a book (if it’s a nice day)
- You are welcome to sign into our Wi-Fi to pass the time while you wait during appointments
- If you are experiencing Covid-19 symptoms, or have been told to self-isolate, please call to reschedule your appointment