2023 Honda Accord
Accord Set to Re-energize
the Midsize Sedan Segment
- Hybrid models feature a more advanced and powerful two-motor hybrid-electric system for a sportier driving experience
- Accord hybrid models will eventually represent about 50% of Accord sales as a key step in the Honda electrification strategy
- Accord marks Honda's first integration of Google built-in for seamless on-the-go connectivity
The all-new 2023 Honda Accord will re-energize the midsize sedan segment with an elegant and sophisticated design, and an advanced hybrid-electric system that's more powerful for a fuel-efficient, sporty, and exhilarating driving experience. Accord hybrid models are positioned at the top of the 11th generation Accord line-up and will eventually represent about 50 percent of sales.
"Honda's commitment to building world-class sedans continues with the all-new, 11th-generation Accord Hybrid, which is an integral piece of our North American electrification strategy," says Steve Hui, Assistant Vice President Honda Canada. "The Accord's reputation is already solidified but this new Accord is our best ever maintaining its class leading attributes of sophisticated styling reliability, efficiency, performance and connectivity."
The new 2023 Accord is longer and sleeker with premium proportions and a broad stance, further advancing the new Honda design direction with a low horizontal beltline and a long, powerful front end. The all-new Accord backs up its sleek new looks with more confident and refined dynamics, improved responsiveness, and a more fun-to-drive personality.
Accord will be available in three trim levels, starting with the turbocharged EX and topped by the hybrid-powered Sport and Touring. With 247 lb.-ft of torque from Honda's new 4th-generation two-motor hybrid system, they're the most powerful Accord hybrid models ever.
Inside, a new sporty and modern interior offers fine craftsmanship, high-quality materials and must-have tech features including Honda's largest touchscreen ever and Honda's first integration of Google built-in for seamless on-the-go connectivity. Accord is also more comfortable, with new front Body Stabilizing Seats that reduce fatigue on long drives.
Standard class-leading safety features include a new Honda Sensing® safety and driver-assistive technology, next-gen front airbags, as well as new front knee airbags and rear side-impact airbags.
Key 2023 Accord Features:
- Sleek and sophisticated all-new exterior design
- 4th-generation two-motor hybrid system is more powerful, makes Accord more fun to drive
- Sporty, modern, spacious, and comfortable interior
- Standard 10.2-inch digital driver instrumentation display
- 12.3-inch colour touchscreen for top trims with wireless Apple CarPlay® & Android Auto™ compatibility
- Standard 7-inch touchscreen with Apple CarPlay® & Android Auto™ compatibility
- Honda's first integration of Google built-in, including Google Assistant, Google Maps and Google Play capability with the latest apps and services
- New Over the Air software updates to nearly all vehicle computer modules, enhancing functionality and capability
- Enhanced global Honda Architecture supports improvements in ride, handling and overall refinement
- Updated 1.5-litre turbo engine adds refinement and responsiveness while remaining fuel efficient
- Standard Honda Sensing® system, plus Low-Speed Braking Control, Traffic Sign Recognition system , and new Traffic Jam Assist
- Next-gen front airbags designed to reduce traumatic brain and neck injuries
- New standard knee and rear passenger side-impact airbags
Sleek New Styling
The 2023 Accord features all-new elegant and sophisticated styling that further advances the new Honda design direction, with long, clean body lines and a strong, powerful front end with an upright grille and blacked out LED headlights. A sharp upper character line running the length of the body creates a sense of motion and highlights its increased overall length, which has grown 70mm.
A longer hood and a flowing fastback roofline create a premium silhouette. Along the roof line, Accord uses laser brazing technology, eliminating the need for roof molding for a smooth and clean roof line. Distinctive horizontal LED straight-line taillights accentuate Accord's wide stance.
EX trim features a black grille mesh, body-colour side mirrors and standard 17-inch alloy wheels. Sport gets even sportier styling with black side mirrors, a black rear spoiler and black 19-inch alloy wheels. The top-level Touring features unique gloss-black 19-inch alloy wheels along with silver and black exterior trim for a sharp, high-contrast look. All 2023 Accords feature a 10mm wider rear track for a broader stance and improved stability.
Accord will be available in six exterior colours, three of which are new: Meteorite Gray Metallic, Urban Gray Pearl and Canyon River Blue Metallic.